Thursday 3 April 2008

Those Nice People At Innocent

Those nice people at Innocent sent me two of their books. One is a business book that takes a look at their history and philosophy. The other is a recipe book for smoothies. Both are great, although I must confess that the smoothie one has been the most thumbed so far.

I sent copies of IIJYENS to most of the people featured within its pages and a remarkable number of them wrote back. Sir David Attenborough, James Alexander Gordon, The Pudding Club and now Innocent. I must confess I did hope that Heston Blumenthal would offer me a free meal at The Fat Duck but it was not to be.

Oh well, always best to aim high.

And apparently my book is being kept in the gents loo at Fruit Towers. Brilliant.

1 comment:

Sandy Kessler said...

great communications- I need the smoothie book love them sk