I think I know what I am supposed to do. I have to write down six random things about myself, which are:
- I cannot whistle.
- I was once driven to Manchester in a limo which Kate Moss and Sophie Dahl had just vacated.
- During a regional radio interview, in which I was being beamed in from London, I was asked to pretend that I was live in the studio alongside Ruby Wax who had apparently recorded her contribution the day before.
- I write complaint letters to all manner of businesses and organisations under an assumed name. Some of the complaints are about my own book or radio appearances.
- I bake a mean banana loaf.
- I can sleep through anything.
Phat Beats and Shiny Paper
May December Home
Hope you don't mind guys. If you decide to play then here are the rules:
- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Write six random things about yourself.
- Tag six people at the end of your post linking to their blog.
- Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Let the tagger know when your entry is up.