Saturday 23 June 2007

My Book's Not Shit (Even If I Do Say So Myself)

I tend to keep the personal stuff out of the blog but I just wanted to let the ever-growing readership know that my publisher has now signed off the final proofs of the book. That means that It Is Just You, Everything's Not Shit, a collection of the finer posts on this blog and then some, will be on the shelves of bookshops and the virtual shelves of online retailers in September. That's just in time for Christmas and I am really hoping that if you like my blog you will feel suitably motivated to buy my book. If I can persuade, I don't know, perhaps twenty people to buy it then that should provide me with sufficient royalties to buy a packet of biscuits.

I am really rather excited. If you would like to pre-order a copy then you can do so here.

No comments: